Questions for the Organizers
1. Session recordings, session presentation, downloadable material, on-demand access, and the availability of the Event on the platform.
2. CEU, CPU and other educational credits including Certificates.
3. Exhibitor package, upgrading package, transferring a ticket/pass or registration to another Attendee.
4. Inability to add a Team Member to your Exhibitor Booth as their email address is not found by Swapcard.
1. Login email not received: The login email or the "Magic Link" email is an automated email that is sent to you once your registration information is synced with Swapcard. This email is sent from firstname.lastname@example.org and if you do not see it in your inbox it most likely could be in your spam folder or might be blocked by your company's firewall if you are using your work email address.
If your company is blocking our email, please have them whitelist email@example.com and then go to the login page to receive a new magic link email after entering the email address you used to register for the event.
If you have recently registered and have not yet received a login email, it's possible that your registration data has not yet been synced with our platform. Please wait for the login email or check your spam or junk email. The email comes from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you're not getting any emails, even after having asked your company to whitelist our email addresses, please contact us.
2. Magic Link expired: The Magic Link email has a security token personalized for your email address which expires within an hour or once you click on the link. If you think your magic link may have expired, please request a new one on the login page.
Please note that If you have recently registered and have not yet received a login email, it's possible that your registration data has not yet synced with our platform. Please wait for the login email or check your spam or junk email. The email comes from email@example.com.
Live stream or Video playback issues
Should the video player remain unavailable following a page refresh; it is most likely a security setting on your browser, device, or network blocking access to the content server. We would recommend trying the following.
- Try accessing the site from another browser (this gets around any browser settings that could be blocking access) If you are on a PC you should have access to Edge and if on a Mac it will be Safari
- Open an Incognito Window and try to access the content through this (this gets around any cached or bad data that could be held in the browser)
- Try on a different device (Mobile perhaps, if you are viewing on desktop)
- Using a different internet connection, a mobile phone with wifi turned off so it uses mobile data is a good option (this bypasses things like corporate network restrictions or VPNs that may be presenting an issue).
Platform navigation and User Interface Questions
1. What time zone is used for Sessions and Meetings?
Follow the steps here: How to add a team member to your Exhibitor booth
However, Booths can receive several meeting requests on the same time slot. The number of Meeting requests a Booth can receive per time slot is defined by the Organizer of the Event.
Exhibitor members' time slots and booths' times aren't synced, which means that all members could be unavailable but the Booth would still show available time slots. It is not possible for now to make time slots unavailable on a booth.
8. Where can I export my connections/contacts from?
Please keep in mind:
1. You can only export confirmed connections.
You can export the meetings for your booth from "My profile > Exhibitor center > Meetings"
Please note that you need to enter only the ID of the video that you wish to upload. The complete URL will not retrieve the stream. You will find the Video ID in the URL of the video usually an alphanumeric one if it's YouTube and a numerical one if it is Vimeo. For the video to stream on the platform, it has to be set as "Public" or at least allowed to be streamed on "app.swapcard.com". These settings are found on the YouTube or Vimeo studio settings page.