Attending an event cannot be improvised, it is above all a matter of preparation. The application set up by the organizer for the event you are attending allows you to prepare your visit several weeks before.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of tips and tricks to effectively prepare your event:
- Read the articles "How to increase visibility?", "How to improve the relevance of my recommended profiles?", "How to target the attendees that I should contact?" and apply the points mentioned.
- Thanks to the Attendees list, you can study the event's visitors and identify people of interest. Do not hesitate to contact them through the application to prepare your meeting on the event.
- If you see slots appearing on participants' profiles, it means that the organizer has allowed scheduling meetings on the event. Don't lose time and ask for meetings to the people of your choice before all their slots are booked. You can manage your availability from the "My Visit" section of the application.
- Download the mobile application of the event you are attending (Swapcard or other) and allow push notifications. This way, you will be immediately notified of each new message, connection or meeting request received.
- Train your teams to use the application, especially to scan badges and edit contact sheets. Indeed, it is possible to assign a note, tags and comments to the contacts made through the application. We advise you to establish a list of keywords before D-Day to facilitate your post-event follow-up.
- From the Exhibitor Center, assign the confirmed meetings to the different members of your team in order to efficiently organize everyone's time. Don't forget to respond to the requests received, otherwise the slot will remain blocked. It would be a shame to miss an opportunity!
- To help the Swapcard Artificial Intelligence being even more effective, here are two tips to help you:
- Fill in as much information as possible about your profile: the more information you give to the algorithm, the more accurate it will be.
- Indicate relevant search criteria: sector of activity, skill, profession, company.